Friday night, we went to the nth going away party of our boss. As usual, it was a blast. I learned something: there are times when you have to let go of yourself and just "go back to the earth." I understand the first part, but for the life of me, I do not know what going back to the earth means.
Maybe it has something to do with letting all your stress melt away? I can see the benefits of that:
- I won't need a massage once a week (or more!)
- I won't need to spend tons on the best acne cleansers
- I won't need to pop painkillers like they were candy
But how do you do that? I have some ideas:
- Go on trips regularly (once a month, go on a weekender)
- Don't work too much (hmmm, maybe not possible)
- Don't think too much (definitely improbable)
The general consensus that night: enjoy yourself, get so drunk that you don't remember what happened the night before. Now that's something I have never ever done! No matter what I do, I just can't do it!
Still, Friday night was great. I suppose that was as close to "going back to the earth" as I can. Pictures!!!