Anyhow, here comes the "compulsory" New Year post...gone is the old, here comes the new. I don't like making resolutions (revolutions, according to a friend's 10-year-old daughter) - they end up not being done, but I will just keep doing what needs to be done when I can. The beginnings of a list is already making my head ache:
- Get my act at work together (so far so good - yeah been at work for only 2 days)
- Get errands done quickly (making progress)
- Be more responsible and deal with all sorts of necessary paperwork (mutual funds, Blue Cross Blue Shield NC, taxes, social security...arggh...fail!)
- Work on my poker face. This one, I really have to succeed at - don't ask me why.
- Travel more! I have several trips lined up till April...I have a feeling this is a good one!
Exploring among the rocks.
Mesmerizing firedancers. How I wish I could do what they do!
Have a great 2011!