1. Have you told your husband that you wished he made more money?
2. Do you frequently remind your husband to pick up after himself?
Yes. Wouldn't you if you found 3 shirts in the living room, 2 pairs of shorts on the bedroom floor, etc.?
3. Do you dislike your husband’s family or close friends and tell him about it?
4. Do you frequently criticize your husband for his bad habits?
No. I may tell him how I feel about certain habits but I do not criticize.
5. Do you contradict your husband in front of the children or your friends?
Yes. I think it's one of my weak points - not believing others easily.
6. When you and your husband are with others, do you ever “joke” about him being less than romantic?
7. Do you tell your husband that he rarely lifts a hand to help you?
Sometimes - I guess this is a yes.
8. Have you told your husband that you wish he could be more like your father or some other man you admire?
No. He is the one who thinks this way but I have never really had these kinds of thoughts.
9. Do you frequently remind your husband not to eat certain foods or to not touch food items in the refrigerator?
So what is the verdict? I got answered YES to 4 of the items. Miss Zoot gave the scoring guide:
There you are. I was right - I am not a nag. ;) Seriously, though, I try to be an understanding partner but sometimes, things just get to me and I can't help but voice my frustration. What is a wife supposed to do then?
To find out whether you irritate your husband, add your “yes”
answers, then check your total against the scoring key below.
0-3 You’re an easy woman to live with and probably don’t irritate your man.
4-6 You tend to irritate your mate, but you can improve simply by taking a close look at the questions you answered with a “yes,” then changing those things.
7-10 You are a nag! You definitely irritate your husband. Even if you feel that he is the one annoying you, it’s time to take a look at your own part in the unpleasantness. You will eventually drive your man away!
Photo courtesy of http://www.bichonfrisegetaway.com/